Immune Boosting Chai Tea with Essential Oils
- 1 medium cup (too small and too big messes with the flavors, but you can always add more to make a bigger cup)
- milk of your choice (The oils mix well in milk – I use Almond Milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey or sweetener of your choice (Oils also mix well with honey.)
- 1 drop OnGuard essential oil (On Guard is dōTERRA’s unique, proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function)
- 1 drop Lemon essential oil (I know, this sounds weird when thinking about chai tea, but trust me!) (Lemon naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion; Supports healthy respiratory function; Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability )
- Boil or heat up milk in microwave.
- Add honey or sweetener. (I like it a bit sweeter, just to bring out that chai-like taste.)
- Add essential oils and mix.
– Sip and enjoy!